Tom Gallagher, one of the Founders of Tom Gallagher Insurance, has spent over 30 years serving the public in the State of Florida and has witnessed the problems citizens face in the insurance market. Since his retirement from public office, he has resolved to provide the people of Florida with insurance information and products that focus on customer service, integrity, cost effectiveness, and security.
Tom Gallagher Professional Background:
- - Chief Financial Officer (2003-2007)
- - Florida Treasurer, Insurance Commissioner, and Fire Marshal (2001 – 2003)
- - Florida Commissioner of Education (1999 – 2001)
- - Florida Treasurer, Insurance Commissioner, and Fire Marshal (1988 – 1994)
- - Florida Department of Professional Regulation Secretary (1987 – 1988)
- - Florida House of Representatives (1974 – 1987)